2019 Midweek Evening Lent Services
This year our midweek evening Lent services study the words of Jesus’ enemies.
These services open to the public, as are all of our services, but these midweek evening services follow an abbreviated format, lasting only about 40 minutes, so if you are new to church worship, this is a great opportunity to experience it.
All services are on Wednesday evenings, starting at 6:30PM:
- March 6th:
- Caiaphas: "It is better for us that one man die for the people…"
- March 13th:
- This service was canceled due to weather
- March 20th:
- The Council of the Elders: "We have heard it from his own mouth!"
- March 27th:
- Pilate’s Wife: "Have nothing to do with that righteous man, since I have suffered many things today in a dream because of him."
- April 3rd:
- Judas: "I have sinned by betraying innocent blood."
- April 10th:
- The Sanhedrin: "He saved others, but he cannot save himself."
Additional sermons on the theme of Confessions Proclaimed by Christ’s Enemies: