Jesus rose from the dead, just as he said he would, and his empty tomb shows us one of the Ironies of the Passion.
Having troubles with the audio player? Try Downloading the MP3 file directly.
- Ironic unbelief from such grateful hearts
- Ironic display of power
- Ironic terror for some and comfort for others
- Ironic messengers
Sermons from the "Ironies of the Passion" series for Lent & Easter 2020:
- This Man Went Home Justified
- It Is Better That One Man Die for the People
- Not During the Festival
- He Had Been Wanting to See Jesus
- We Have No King but Caesar!
- Don't You Fear God?
- Our Savior Rides Gloriously into Jerusalem
- Ironies in the Lord's Supper
- He Said: "I Will Rise Again"
- An Empty Tomb Receives Visitors
Share this Sermon on Social Media
Consider supporting our efforts to provide more sermons like this online with a PayPal donation.