Jesus humbling himself as a servant to save mankind, which the Apostle Paul explains in his letter to the Philippians, shows us one of the Ironies of the Passion.
Having troubles with the audio player? Try Downloading the MP3 file directly.
- Irony that he is greeted as a king but comes as a servant
- Irony that his service wins his Majesty
Sermons from the "Ironies of the Passion" series for Lent & Easter 2020:
- This Man Went Home Justified
- It Is Better That One Man Die for the People
- Not During the Festival
- He Had Been Wanting to See Jesus
- We Have No King but Caesar!
- Don't You Fear God?
- Our Savior Rides Gloriously into Jerusalem
- Ironies in the Lord's Supper
- He Said: "I Will Rise Again"
- An Empty Tomb Receives Visitors
Share this Sermon on Social Media
Consider supporting our efforts to provide more sermons like this online with a PayPal donation.