Herod's expectations for finally meeting Jesus, and his subsequent actions, show us one of the Ironies of the Passion.
Having troubles with the audio player? Try Downloading the MP3 file directly.
- He hoped to see a miracle but saw the hidden God.
- He was shown the Savior but choose entertainment.
- He became a strange bedfellow with Pilate.
Sermons from the "Ironies of the Passion" series for Lent & Easter 2020:
- This Man Went Home Justified
- It Is Better That One Man Die for the People
- Not During the Festival
- He Had Been Wanting to See Jesus
- We Have No King but Caesar!
- Don't You Fear God?
- Our Savior Rides Gloriously into Jerusalem
- Ironies in the Lord's Supper
- He Said: "I Will Rise Again"
- An Empty Tomb Receives Visitors
Share this Sermon on Social Media
Consider supporting our efforts to provide more sermons like this online with a PayPal donation.