The manipulative claims of the chief priests, which led Pilate to hand Jesus over to be crucified, show us one of the Ironies of the Passion: corrupt churches and corrupt governments submit to each other.
Having troubles with the audio player? Try Downloading the MP3 file directly.
- A corrupt church ironically submits to a corrupt government.
- A corrupt government ironically submits to a corrupt church.
Sermons from the "Ironies of the Passion" series for Lent & Easter 2020:
- This Man Went Home Justified
- It Is Better That One Man Die for the People
- Not During the Festival
- He Had Been Wanting to See Jesus
- We Have No King but Caesar!
- Don't You Fear God?
- Our Savior Rides Gloriously into Jerusalem
- Ironies in the Lord's Supper
- He Said: "I Will Rise Again"
- An Empty Tomb Receives Visitors
Share this Sermon on Social Media
Consider supporting our efforts to provide more sermons like this online with a PayPal donation.